2017/10/01

Arrived at a final destination, Queretaro !!

We stayed a hotel directlly connected to Mexico city international airport for a night, and then we headed to our final destination, Queretaro.

In the hotel's lobby, all members funally got togrther before leaving.

Actuallry, it was a long trip and took 3 hours to Queretaro by bus, but it was nice to talk with my team mates and enjoy view from the window.

After I finished unpacking in my new room, I had a meeting wiht my sub team members at a buiness center.

(今日はフリータイムがあるって話では、、、😭)

 Then we got on a micro bus again, and went to a house to have welcome dinner.

Beautiful entrance
Seated ourside
 very tasty local food !!
Very nice yard. Peppers on the the tree.

I am sure I will sleep tonight very well.
Good night !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Yuri,

    Congratulations on your acceptance into Service Corps. Best of luck with your amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scott! I am very happy to see your comment in my blog. Thank you very much. I really enjoy my assignment.

      Delete

Finished !!

Today was the last day of my CSC Mexico assignment. We had a closing ceremony in this morning. Representatives of each team explained th...