2017/09/30

Arrived in Mexico !!

¡Hola! Finally, I arrived in Mexico City!
I could get some sleep during my flight, but I was very tired.

In addition, I had to try several ATMs to withdraw some cash with my credit card, but I couldn't.
(I am not sure what is happening, but I will call the credit card company once I get my local cell phone.)
I could exchange US dollars(I had them with me just in case) to Mexican pesos, so I will be able to survive a few more days.
I had found that the cheapest way to get pesos was to use my credit card, but my research was not good enough...

I thought I would have fallen asleep once I have entered my hotel room, but actually I couldn't.
I found it with What's up that some of team members who had already arrived at the hotel were waiting for me in the lobby. (We had shared our flight information.)
What a nice surprise!

It was already past 3 pm, but we went to have lunch together in a Mexican restaurant. (2 - 4pm is actually Mexican lunch time !)
I tried Enchiladas, and it was really good !!


We are still waiting for 7 more members.
We will have a welcome dinner tomorrow night.
Our coordinator said, "You have only today and tomorrow for free time, and then you will be very very busy".

I really need to recover from a jet lag ASAP !!

#ibmcsc #cscmex8 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished !!

Today was the last day of my CSC Mexico assignment. We had a closing ceremony in this morning. Representatives of each team explained th...