2017/09/29

My feelings before leaving

It's 2 am in Japan. I finally finished packing, but I still cannot believe that I will leave here for Mexico in 5 hours.
It is always very exciting when I start something new, but at the same time, it makes me nervous.
  • Can I really contribute the project?
  • Can I communicate with my clients or my team members in English smoothly?
  • Will my children be really OK without me at school and home?
  • Will be there many mosquitoes in Mexico? (I really hate them!)
  • Can I communicate with local people with my poor Spanish?
Actually, I have had private Spanish lessons for 2 months. It was weekly 2 hour lesson, which was very hard, but also very fun. My teacher was a native Spanish speaker, but most of the time, he spoke Japanese (because I could not understand him at all...)
I thought Spanish was very similar to English, but it is not true. Grammar is the most difficult part. I hope I will be able to get some practical Spanish skills in Mexico.

Now, I am going to get some sleep. I am not sure I really will be able to, but I will try.

#ibmcsc #cscmex8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished !!

Today was the last day of my CSC Mexico assignment. We had a closing ceremony in this morning. Representatives of each team explained th...