2017/10/28

Finished !!

Today was the last day of my CSC Mexico assignment.
We had a closing ceremony in this morning.

Representatives of each team explained the outline of the project, and our host organizations gave us their feedback and appreciative words.

All official activities are finished.

CSC Mexico 8 Team Picture with great view!

2 days ago, my sub-team 4 had a final meeting with our clients. It was an hour and half meeting, and we gave them our final presentation. After that, we had great discussion together. I was really happy to know that our clients were very impressed by our recommendations. One of our clients said that they took for a granted a lot of things in Santa Rosa Jáuregui. Looking to Santa Rosa Jáuregui with our fresh eyes seemed to help them a lot. 
 We were so relieved after final meeting!!
 

I really loved this project and my team members. I have already missed them a lot... 

All my happy memories in Santa Rosa Jáuregui.
 I will be back to Quretaro soon!!


#cscmex8 #ibmcsc


1 comment:

  1. I promise you Yuri, this is an experience which you will never forget... My journey is now 8 years old... but for me it seems as if it was only yesterday... You come out with good friendships and interesting adventure which you will carry with you through out your life... the pictures you shared are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

Finished !!

Today was the last day of my CSC Mexico assignment. We had a closing ceremony in this morning. Representatives of each team explained th...